What Is A Bing Ad Campaign?
Bing ads are a type of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) as opposed to SEO which is purely based on organic reach, SEM refers to the act of paying to get ranked better on the search engine. Many websites and businesses need immediately boosted numbers, whether to close a deal or to just show them to a potential buyer etc. Organic reach is the most sustainable, but it takes time to reach a certain level and more effort to retain as well. There are some messages that your audience needs to know right away. As opposed to SEO, SEM is totally in your control and you decide who you reach to.
What Do We Deliver?
Running a relevant and well-structured Bing Ad campaign is a tedious task. You may think otherwise but letting the experts handle it is the best way to ensure that you get the results you are paying the money for. If the campaign is not run keeping technical aspects in mind, you will lose valuable money. Remember, the trick is not to spend as much as you can, but to spend your money wisely. Here is what we do for you:
- Identifying broad match words (BMM) and exact match keywords relevant to your business
- Creating relevant and unique ad copy
- Including local, call and sitelink extensions to the ads to make sure that the website is accessible
- Using location and ad schedule tools to reach specific audience on the medium
- Determine the best timings to run the ad
- An ad report at the end of every campaign
What Are The Benefits Of A Bing Ad Campaign?
Here are the benefits you will incur if you chose to entrust with your Bing Ad campaign:
- Increased traffic on the website
- Guaranteed visibility in search results of relevant keywords
- A definite edge over your competitors
- Increased reach of your website
What We Need From You?
Bing Ads Account Access